2) Election of secretary
3) Section Constitution (you can read the draft on the Section
website: http://www.plymouthctc.co.uk/section-constitution.html )
4) Runs List. 9.00 am rather than 9.30 am for the "A" Section?
5) Appointment of rides' leaders
6) Section Tour 2015
7) DATC events (Tamar 100, Plymouth 100 in 12)
9) Date for next AGM
Present: Larry Clarke, Roger Floyd, Sue Etheridge, Iris Buckler, Caroline Sage, Jean Harris, Graham Black, Graham Reed, Trevor Bradshaw, Bryan Richardson, Graham John
1. Apologies were received from Anna Bryant, Julie Lang, Dr Clare Hamon, Mike Willacy
2. Graham John was elected as Secretary and thanked Sue Etheridge for hosting the AGM
3. The proposed Section constitution was approved as stands
4. A 9.30 start was preferred to an earlier start. However, by special arrangements rides could be started later or earlier. The fifth Sunday was to be led by Trevor Bradshaw from Ivybridge railway station. "A" rides and "B" rides to be set up. All members to carry a first aid kit and a list of members contact details in case of accident.
5. Graham John, Graham Black, Graham Reed, Trevor Bradshaw, Jean Harris (3), Roger Floyd (3), Larry Clarke (6), Andy Easton (3) and Mike Willacy said they were prepared to lead rides according to availability.
6. The New Forest was decided for the Section Tour in 2015. A date in May 2015 was thought preferable.
7. It was decided to re-start the Tamar 100 first to see what general interest would be.
8. AOB - Caroline said she would like to see the Section offer a treasure hunt. Iris could input previous experience for this. Christmas Lunch - Iris said she could help arrange this. It would be cheaper if this were a Sunday lunch. Some date in December or January was agreed
9. The meeting finished at 5.30pm. Next AGM - 20th September 2015. Venue to be arranged.