Present: Anna Bryant, Trevor Bradshaw, Andy Prideaux, Mike Willacy, Graham Black, Graham John, Sue Etheridge, David Newman
1. Election of officers. Dave Newman and Larry Clarke have volunteered to act as spokesmen for Plymouth CTC. Trevor Bradshaw will continue as webmaster and runs list coordinator.
2. Report from TB: there is a need for more leaders and members. Current runs leaders are Andy Prideaux, Graham Black, Dave Newman, Larry Clarke, Trevor Bradshaw.
3. Loyalty Cup: the Loyalty Cup was awarded to Dave Newman for organising the Section tour and the Tamar 100.
4. Section Tour 2019: Dave Newman is suggesting a static event at the YH in Youlegreave, Derbyshire. Possible dates are Tues 4 – 9 June or 14 – 19 May. Dave to make inquiries and report back.
5. Christmas lunch/dinner: Trevor Bradshaw suggested Boringdon Golf Club as last year in view of the excellent menu. TB to report back on availability.
6. It was decided to run two DATC events on 2019. 23 June for Dave's Tamar 100 and Trevor's South Hams Challenge to take place on 19 May. DN to confirm details with Geoff Sharpe.
7. AOB: Graham Black mentioned that he had received an email from Claire Luckhurst promoting the Tour de Moor on 30 September. Ted Greenberry has emailed Graham asking him to promote the idea of in-week rides. Trevor said this was already in hand.
There was no other business and the meeting ended at 6:00 pm.
Date/venue of next meeting to be arranged by Graham John